HIV YourLife Programme
The HIV YourLife Programme assists people living with HIV/AIDS to access quality care and to make optimal use of the benefits available to them. This programme is available to Fund members on the Select, Prime and Guardian Plans. If you think you are at risk of being HIV positive or have been diagnosed as a person living with HIV/AIDS, this free service will be invaluable to you.
- Information and advice on treatment from experienced healthcare professionals
- Information about the correct diet, vitamins and lifestyle to build your immune system
- Referrals to healthcare providers who are specialists and experienced in managing HIV/AIDS patients
- Counselling and support for your family members and sexual partner - with your permission
- Antiretroviral medication
- Free blood tests related to HIV/AIDS
- Doctors' consultations
- Treatment to help prevent your baby from contracting the HI virus
- Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) medication to prevent HIV infection
- Management of tuberculosis (TB)
Enrol on the HIV YourLife Programme
1Download the HIV YourLife Programme Application Form.
2Print and complete the main member and patient details sections.
3Ask your treating doctor to complete their section.
4Sign the completed form.
5mail_outlineReturn the form to us by email at [email protected].
HIV YourLife Programme information leaflet
The HIV YourLife Programme is available to Fund members on the Prime, Select and Guardian Plans. Read more about what this programme has to offer.